The Vibrogerm is a seedbed cultivator with two or four tines rows (choose your configuration) which enable to combine many tillage operations in one pass and high-speed. With a high clearance of 60 cm, the Vibrogerm is able to work up to 15 cm deep. It is available in three different widths 4, 5 and 6 meters.
The Vibrogerm is the right choice to tillage after ploughing as well as warming-up the seedbed before the spring. The choice of the machine configuration allows versatility in use.
The double tines rows with wing share 25 cm allow scalping the soil over whole width, with an aggressive tillage to obtain a broken up surface layer. For the version with four rows of vibrating tines (ideal in clay soil), it favors an intensive and shallow cultivation without mixing the deep soil, permitting warming up to heats and ventilation of the soil surface before seeding.
With the Vibrogerm you will create a quick seedbed preparation, and you will obtain a perfectly straight field, ready for seeding and promoting a uniform crop emergence.
Advantages of Vibrogerm:
- A perfect seedbed preparation in one pass
- Adapted configuration choices of the machine suitable for your use
- Hydraulic adjustment of the working depth from the tractor cab (in function of setting range with Mini/Maxi)
- A machine that save you time and energy
- Operating components complementary to obtain a field ready for seeding
- Modularity between the two types of tines units in function of working conditions