The Vibrosem is an inline seeder with tines and four rows of vibrating tines, equipped with seeding elements. It is available in 3 and 6 meters, which is more multipurpose than a classic seeder with shares. The Vibrosem can be associated with a DSF 1000 / 1600 / 2200 front hopper.
With its under frame clearance of 60 cm and between beams of 61 cm, it is capable of seeding quickly and with optimal efficiency on a superficially prepared soil or on ploughed land. Seeding directly in the tine offers many advantages:
- Very good penetration in the soil thanks to the 70x12mm tine
- Incorporation of the crop residues at seeding in the case of superficial preparation
- Restriction of the number of passages because not much or even no preparation of soil is necessary
- Very good results of germination because the working depth is equal to the seeding depth
- Destruction of intercropping, etc.
The advantages of the Vibrosem:
- The Vibrosem offers an unrivalled flexibility (stubble-breaking or seeding)
- High building output
- Reduced power demand and consumption